Heller Ritz Photography
Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 1
A day without Sunshine is like, you know, night. ~Steve Martin

Welcome

Thank you for stopping by! Here, you can join me in my eternal quest for sunshine. You will find posts of my latest photography ventures, peek into the lives of my private sunshine subjects, and learn about my quest for spreading kindness Because of Heller. I would love it if you left a comment to let me know you were here, and to share your sunshine too! If you would like to follow my journey, scroll down to Spread Some Sunshine and join me.

xo Hayley

Find Me on Facebook

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join Us in Delivering Kindness

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Break Bids Us Farewell

CB_Three Kids and Pink Ball_Tagged


Wait! No! We aren't ready to let you go.

Spring Break, can't you see that we were just getting to know one another? They tell us that moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult. We don't want to leave you behind. We loved our time together.

We'll always remember walking hand-in-hand on the beach, sunshine in our hair, sand between our toes. We'll remember the thrill of the amusement park rides, and the animals that made us laugh till we cried.

We know there were hard times. Five hours of garage cleaning can leave a person weary. But, don't you love that we accomplished something wonderful together?

Spring Break, we understand that you need to go. But, please know that you will remain in our hearts--always.

No comments: