Heller Ritz Photography
Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 1
A day without Sunshine is like, you know, night. ~Steve Martin

Welcome

Thank you for stopping by! Here, you can join me in my eternal quest for sunshine. You will find posts of my latest photography ventures, peek into the lives of my private sunshine subjects, and learn about my quest for spreading kindness Because of Heller. I would love it if you left a comment to let me know you were here, and to share your sunshine too! If you would like to follow my journey, scroll down to Spread Some Sunshine and join me.

xo Hayley

Find Me on Facebook

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join Us in Delivering Kindness

Monday, May 9, 2011

I Heart Faces - Motherhood


DISNEY CRUISE


I always swore I wouldn't encourage this shot when capturing moms-to-be. It seemed so unnatural. I equated it to telling a child to "Say Cheese," while trying to capture a genuine expression. Can we say Cheese Face!?

But someone--I'm not naming names, but you know who you are--yelled, "Make a heart on her belly with your hands!" seconds before the click.

This seemed to crack Mom up, and her spontaneous expression is priceless!

So, here is my Motherhood entry this week for I Heart Faces. Check out more
here.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

total joy! (:

Britney Emilie said...

awww, what joy! Wonderful selective focus

Mandy H. said...

I love the joy on their faces!!