Heller Ritz Photography
Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 1
A day without Sunshine is like, you know, night. ~Steve Martin

Welcome

Thank you for stopping by! Here, you can join me in my eternal quest for sunshine. You will find posts of my latest photography ventures, peek into the lives of my private sunshine subjects, and learn about my quest for spreading kindness Because of Heller. I would love it if you left a comment to let me know you were here, and to share your sunshine too! If you would like to follow my journey, scroll down to Spread Some Sunshine and join me.

xo Hayley

Find Me on Facebook

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join Us in Delivering Kindness

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Week 21 - I Heart Faces "Yellow"

With Honors_2010

I've been preparing my "yellow" photo for weeks. Other than selecting which photo, of so many photos, that I loved best, I was completely ready to post.

Then, out of the blue we received a letter--"I am pleased to announce that your student has been selected to receive recognition during our annual Awards Ceremony..." Yes, our Jenny will graduate with honors!! Yesterday evening, Jenny received her "yellow" honor cords. In just a few, short weeks, she will walk across the graduation stage, and she will proudly display her accomplishment.

Until then, however, I will proudly display it here!

Congratulations my Jenny! Congratulations Class of 2010! The world is waiting!!

Check out other
IHeartFaces yellow photos this week here. They are filled with sunshine and sure to make you smile.

4 comments:

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Love this! What a unique concept of Yellow :)

Unknown said...

Great photo! And, I understand how proud you are... our son graduated in the top 10 just last year. My how time flies!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful!!! And congratulations to your daughter!

Jessi said...

First of all - great photo! Secondly, I loved reading this proud post. Congrats to you both!