Heller Ritz Photography
Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 1
A day without Sunshine is like, you know, night. ~Steve Martin

Welcome

Thank you for stopping by! Here, you can join me in my eternal quest for sunshine. You will find posts of my latest photography ventures, peek into the lives of my private sunshine subjects, and learn about my quest for spreading kindness Because of Heller. I would love it if you left a comment to let me know you were here, and to share your sunshine too! If you would like to follow my journey, scroll down to Spread Some Sunshine and join me.

xo Hayley

Find Me on Facebook

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join Us in Delivering Kindness

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Heart Faces - Photojournalism

A LITTLE off the Top_Tagged

I said, "A LITTLE" off the top!

Sometimes, the photo alone tells the story...

Check out other Photojournalistic photos at I Heart Faces this week here.

8 comments:

carlotta cisternas said...

This is so sweet! I love the facial expression :)

trishcarlucci said...

ahahaha! Poor Nicholas....I hope he was happier at the end when it was done. What a face!

Jodi R. said...

Hehehe! I love this one!

Meg said...

LOL LOL ~ Hysterical!! Loves it! :)

Katherine Schultz said...

Ohh this is just great and MOST DEFINITELY tells a great story -- just too cute!

K xx

Unknown said...

oh my gosh I LOVE it! :-) what a perfect picture and it definitely, definitely tells a story!

Lois Sparks said...

i love the expression on his face!

Christina said...

Hayley, thank you for the comment (on fivewalkers). I have to tell you, I love the Steve Martin quote! That's so...true! :) And this picture is wonderful. He looks so concerned! I love capturing real-life.