Heller Ritz Photography
Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 1
A day without Sunshine is like, you know, night. ~Steve Martin

Welcome

Thank you for stopping by! Here, you can join me in my eternal quest for sunshine. You will find posts of my latest photography ventures, peek into the lives of my private sunshine subjects, and learn about my quest for spreading kindness Because of Heller. I would love it if you left a comment to let me know you were here, and to share your sunshine too! If you would like to follow my journey, scroll down to Spread Some Sunshine and join me.

xo Hayley

Find Me on Facebook

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join Us in Delivering Kindness

Friday, August 27, 2010

Silly Songs and Sunshine

Rain Rain...Go away...

It really is a silly song. What are the odds of it actually happening? And, then it did. The rain went away...along with the sunshine...and it left behind a soaked Mommy, Daddy, photographer, and photo assistant. Yep. The photo shoot was officially over.

All was not lost, however. We could just plan another day to shoot. Right? Wrong! Remember how the song ends?

Come again another day...

Yep, the rain listened. Go figure. And it came again...and again...and again. So, our maternity photo shoot never got its "to be continued."

Fortunately, these two brought their own sunshine right from the start!


Awaiting Tenley 7_TaggedAwaiting Tenley 1_TaggedAwaiting Tenley 2_TaggedAwaiting Tenley 3_TaggedAwaiting Tenley 4_TaggedAwaiting Tenley 5_TaggedAwaiting Tenley 6_Tagged

I told you Dad was a cutie.

1 comment:

marissa said...

Amazing! They sure do bring the sunshine :) I love that last one- the color of the sky, and the sun looks like its shining down, just on them! gorgeousness. xx