Heller Ritz Photography
Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 1
A day without Sunshine is like, you know, night. ~Steve Martin

Welcome

Thank you for stopping by! Here, you can join me in my eternal quest for sunshine. You will find posts of my latest photography ventures, peek into the lives of my private sunshine subjects, and learn about my quest for spreading kindness Because of Heller. I would love it if you left a comment to let me know you were here, and to share your sunshine too! If you would like to follow my journey, scroll down to Spread Some Sunshine and join me.

xo Hayley

Find Me on Facebook

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join Us in Delivering Kindness

Thursday, March 10, 2011

2 Kids/12 Times/12 Colors

You thought I forgot, didn't you? I promised 2 kids/12 times /12 colors and I completely let February slip by. Right? Wrong.

Alas, February (and now March) proved to be quite busy. In between t-ball, school, vacation planning, portfolio building, and doctor visits (see below), I found very little time to shoot two!

We couldn't decide whether this shoot was a blue or brown one, so we will determine that in the coming months. We also couldn't decide whether this impromptu shoot at Nicholas's four-year doctor checkup qualified as a "2/12/12." Because it is now March, we decided it does!

Four Year Checkup_Tagged

How many big sisters do you know that will climb right up on the table with you for your doctor checkup? Nicholas is one lucky kid, and he knows it!

Big Sister and Me at the Doctor

No Fear with Big Sis Here_Tagged

A Kiss from Big Sis_Tagged

If she could have, Jenny would have taken Nicholas's six shots for him that day. No--not really.

No comments: