Heller Ritz Photography
Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 1
A day without Sunshine is like, you know, night. ~Steve Martin

Welcome

Thank you for stopping by! Here, you can join me in my eternal quest for sunshine. You will find posts of my latest photography ventures, peek into the lives of my private sunshine subjects, and learn about my quest for spreading kindness Because of Heller. I would love it if you left a comment to let me know you were here, and to share your sunshine too! If you would like to follow my journey, scroll down to Spread Some Sunshine and join me.

xo Hayley

Find Me on Facebook

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join Us in Delivering Kindness

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Baby Girl "J" is Number Four!

Of course, we are convinced that she will have fewer legs and less fur than her "siblings," Dory, Nemo, and Squirt. At first glance, you would think they stole the entire show, but when you take another look at this beautiful mommy and darling dad, you will see that this shoot did not go to the dogs.

Thank you both for allowing me to capture such a wonderful time in your lives, and for enduring the heat. I cannot wait to meet Baby "J" when she arrives!


Baby JBaby JBaby J_3Baby JBaby JBaby JBaby JBaby JBaby J_11Baby J_10Baby JBaby J_12Baby J_13Baby J_14

1 comment:

Mapa said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful couple (with a beautiful future ahead).