Heller Ritz Photography
Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 1
A day without Sunshine is like, you know, night. ~Steve Martin

Welcome

Thank you for stopping by! Here, you can join me in my eternal quest for sunshine. You will find posts of my latest photography ventures, peek into the lives of my private sunshine subjects, and learn about my quest for spreading kindness Because of Heller. I would love it if you left a comment to let me know you were here, and to share your sunshine too! If you would like to follow my journey, scroll down to Spread Some Sunshine and join me.

xo Hayley

Find Me on Facebook

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join Us in Delivering Kindness

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Because of Heller - A Reminder

Because Heller was my Sunshine, and because I want the world to know him...

Kindness is Attitude_Because of Heller

Did you know that the name Heller means "brilliant like the sun?" Did you know that my little boy, Heller, along with his brother and sister, was the sunshine that inspires Capturing Sunshine?

On December 22, 2007, we lost Heller to an undiagnosed brain tumor. He was nine years old. In his nine, short years, Heller spread more sunshine and kindness then many of us do in a lifetime.

To celebrate his life, each year on December 22nd, Heller’s friends and family honor his memory by spreading random (and deliberate) acts of kindness. We also encourage you and others to go out and spread some kindness of your own.

For those of you who already join us, thank you! For those who would like to learn more, visit Random Acts of Kindness Because of Heller, or join us on Facebook.

December 22, 2010 is less than four months away. Of course, it is my sincere hope that you celebrate kindness today, and every day! But, on that day, we hope you will make a change, do a good deed, and let the world know that a little boy once lived for that special reason.

If you are a blogger, please feel free to copy Heller's button located at the bottom of this site.

We hope you will join us!

No comments: