Heller Ritz Photography
Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 1
A day without Sunshine is like, you know, night. ~Steve Martin

Welcome

Thank you for stopping by! Here, you can join me in my eternal quest for sunshine. You will find posts of my latest photography ventures, peek into the lives of my private sunshine subjects, and learn about my quest for spreading kindness Because of Heller. I would love it if you left a comment to let me know you were here, and to share your sunshine too! If you would like to follow my journey, scroll down to Spread Some Sunshine and join me.

xo Hayley

Find Me on Facebook

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join Us in Delivering Kindness

Sunday, January 16, 2011

80s Nite

Tonight is the night! Thanks to a well-planned Christmas gift from my sister, Ashley, we are going to see Rock of Ages! For those of you who don't know what it is, here is a bio.

In 1987 on the Sunset Strip, a small-town girl met a big-city dreamer - and in L.A.'s most legendary rock club, they fell in love to the greatest songs of the '80's. It's Rock of Ages, a hilarious, feel-good love story told through the hit songs of iconic rockers Journey, Styx, REO Speedwagon, Foreigner, Pat Benatar, Whitesnake, and many more.

A few nights ago, Jenny and I decided to "get into the groove" by tapping into the spirit of the 80s. There is no mention of Madonna in the bio. Really? I can't imagine the 80s without the Material Girl.

Without further ado, here is my very own Material Girl.
Strike a Pose_80s Nite Tagged80s Nite 9_Tagged80s Nite 4_Tagged80s Nite 7_Tagged80s Nite 6_Tagged80s Nite 5_Tagged80s Nite 2_Tagged80s Nite 3_Tagged80s Nite 8_Tagged
As a side note: Does anybody know what happened to Madonna's original 80s videos? In an effort to "set the mood," I attempted to YOUTUBE the oldies but goodies. It seems Madonna as recreated her videos, and nothing is available from the actual 80s. Believe me, Madonna still looks pretty good, but it isn't the stuff this 80s girl grew up with.

No comments: