Heller Ritz Photography
Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 1
A day without Sunshine is like, you know, night. ~Steve Martin

Welcome

Thank you for stopping by! Here, you can join me in my eternal quest for sunshine. You will find posts of my latest photography ventures, peek into the lives of my private sunshine subjects, and learn about my quest for spreading kindness Because of Heller. I would love it if you left a comment to let me know you were here, and to share your sunshine too! If you would like to follow my journey, scroll down to Spread Some Sunshine and join me.

xo Hayley

Find Me on Facebook

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join Us in Delivering Kindness

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Don't Let it Be Over

Keep Christmas_Tagged

Our nativity calendar is complete, but that doesn't mean that Christmas has to end. Below are some of the lyrics to one of my most favorite Christmas songs. Before I put my holiday CDs away at the end of each year, I play it one last time--a reminder.

If you don't know it, it's worth a listen on YouTube (see below).

Christmas Time Again by Extreme

Christmas always goes too fast
It's up to us to make it last
And all I want for Christmas is love
Come that morning and I see you smile
It only lasts a little while
How come we seem to push it all aside?

St. Nick seems to disappear
He brings us toys but leaves a tear
The day is done but the spirit should remain
It's times like these we need a change
A calendar to rearrange
I'll make sure it'll last all year.

Got to give a little more
Remember what we're thankful for
My love, my God
Let's pretend just this time
Let's keep the flow this time
That our Christmases will last all year!

Chorus
Don't you know that it's
Christmas time again and
I'm happy for you
You know it comes and goes
So let's pretend that it'll last all year.


Noel Noel Noel Noel
Born is the King of Israel

No comments: