Heller Ritz Photography
Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 1
A day without Sunshine is like, you know, night. ~Steve Martin

Welcome

Thank you for stopping by! Here, you can join me in my eternal quest for sunshine. You will find posts of my latest photography ventures, peek into the lives of my private sunshine subjects, and learn about my quest for spreading kindness Because of Heller. I would love it if you left a comment to let me know you were here, and to share your sunshine too! If you would like to follow my journey, scroll down to Spread Some Sunshine and join me.

xo Hayley

Find Me on Facebook

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join Us in Delivering Kindness

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kindness Because of Heller - December 1

Kisses and Kindness_BOH 12-1-10_For HRP

So, December is here. And December 22 is quickly approaching. I am so appreciative of those who have come to capture sunshine with me this year. This month, I hope to bring more kindness and sunshine Because of Heller. This month, I will dedicate to kindness in memory of my little boy, Heller, who left us in 2007 to join his Father in Heaven, but who left behind so much sunshine and kindness because he was here.

I hope you will join me at Spreading Random Acts of Kindness Because of Heller, as well as here at Capturing Sunshine. You may find duplicate posts and messages, as we work to spread the word. Please feel free to share along with us.

So, today is December 1, 2010, and today's kindness reminder is: Play with your children. Make them laugh. Show them your heart, and let them show you theirs. There is no greater force that can ever pull that away!

To read more about the kissing bears and Heller you can go here.

No comments: